13 Ocak 2017 Cuma

Nynn Art: New Beginnings / Yeni Başlangıçlar :)



Hello to all! It's been a while... well a lot of while...

Herkese merhaba! Oldukça uzun bir zaman oldu :) 

Finally I managed to get my head straight and with some help from a superfriend I was able to change the name, logo and take pictures of old works. I'm totally in love with my new logo, I hope you like it as well.

Nihayet biraz yardımla ismi ve logoyu değiştirip eski yaptıklarımı fotoğraflayarak eski tempomu yakalamaya başladım :) 

I have opened an etsy shop / Yeni bir etsy dükkanı açtım
My new etsy shop

Aside from etsy, I started to update some social media accounts, please follow me on your preferred platforms :)
 ve diğer sosyal medya hesaplarımı güncelliyorum, lütfen tercih ettiğiniz platformlard takipleyin ;)

instagram
facebook
deviantart

I have changed the name but decided to keep the old posts, maybe one day I will check and see how much progress I have made :)

İsmi değiştirsem de eski post'ları tutmaya karar verdim, belki bir gün bakıp ne kadar gelişim gösterdiğimi farkedip sevinirim filan :D

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder