18 Ekim 2012 Perşembe

Hello!

Hi there! I wanted to write my first post as a mere introduction :)

I'm Nihan Sönmez, a Turkish college student who lives in Istanbul. I'm a crafter and a beginner art doll sculptor who is trying to improve herself. I have past experience with drawing, painting and sculpting but I am new to the whole art doll concept. I have been making jewellery, accessories and small figurines from polymer clay for a while as Kilpi. After recently finishing my first fairy, I figured I need a special place just for my art doll process. So, here it is!

I am also keeping it as a journal for now, to keep a record of my progress. So it is possible that you will see lots of WIP's and such for the beginning.

Thank you for your visit and I hope you like what you see. Any comments, criticisms and suggestions are more than welcome! :)

Love,
Nihan

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder